Bacon, Brie and Apricot Grilled Cheese
with Red Bell Vinaigrette Drizzle
- Victoria’s Garden Grown Red Bell Vinaigrette
- 3 slices of bacon
- Sourdough bread (or try a gluten free bread)
- Apricot preserves
- Brie cheese
- Organic butter (or try a Vegan butter)
- Cook bacon and remove from pan. Let cool on a paper towel.
- Butter both slices of bread on one side of each.
- Spread apricot preserves on one slice of bread (non buttered side) and add slices of Brie and bacon to the other slice (non buttered side)
- Sandwich bread together and place in pan over medium high heat
- Cover and let cook, flipping half way through once side is golden brown and cheese is melted
- Once cooked, drizzle with Victoria’s Garden Grown Red Bell Vinaigrette Dressing